Not applicable

Color- Tangerine in Old World Style

I bought some bake ware in the Tangerine, Old World style. I can not find any other items that match it. The only other color I find is Spice. Do you know if more items will be added in the Tangerine color? I love it{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: Color- Tangerine in Old World Style

The Tangerine is a new color for summer in TT. Tara and Lisa have posted on Facebook that there will be more of it and the other new summer colors coming out this spring and summer.

I will issue a word of caution to newbies in this line. TT has started a couple of other colors, namely grey and cream, that have all but disappeared from production in the Old World. A couple of the old standby colors, Lilac and Yellow, have now been declared "seasonal" but never did make much of an appearance last spring/summer for their season.

Tara has explained that there are so many colors now, that they can't all be offered at one time on Q, and will be done seasonally. So if you are starting one of the "seasonal" colors, please know that most likely, not all sets will be available in your color, and it may pretty much go away for long periods of time, or perhaps all together.

Frequent Contributor

My suggestion would be to collect Confetti, the color Tara collects. That way your color will always be presented. I'm an Old World Yellow collector waiting for the new seasonal pieces.
Valued Contributor

On 2/17/2014 pudding98 said: My suggestion would be to collect Confetti, the color Tara collects. That way your color will always be presented. I'm an Old World Yellow collector waiting for the new seasonal pieces.

Good idea, pudding98! I have one set of confetti and have bought several sets of them for my oldest sister. First set was for her birthday & didn't know what color she liked for her kitchen so I thought confetti would be a "safe" color. She loves it so when I buy for her it is confetti & when she buys for herself, she gets whatever color she wants! Works out great!

Occasional Contributor

What is the secondary color in Tangerine? Is it green, blue. or aqua? Today K40159 was presented, but I was not able to see if it would go well with my other Temptations in old world green.