Honored Contributor

We have used a Keurig coffee maker for years. 2 weeks ago I broke ours trying to clean it. So we got the old one out from the hall of appliances. For some reason it spit water and then we purchased the  wrong coffee. (Too mild) Sooo we got the older one out 

(not a kuerig) and a large container of Black Silk out of the freezer. Didn't want to go to the store and think about it. We found out we like it better than coffee made in the Kuerig.

This is too long. As my son says what's your point? We like the coffee made in the coffee maker.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I like my coffee made in the old fashion drip coffee marker also. I have a kuerig and I can tell the difference. I don't think it has the same caffeine. I need my caffeine baby!  🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

We like Folger's Black Silk.  We use that and Peet's ground coffee.  Our Keurig is somewhere in the garage.

Respected Contributor

I prefer Keurig it's easy for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1I use both a one-serving Keurig and a small Cuisinart drip and I'm happy as long as I like the coffee I use for each and as long as my coffee is hot.   Must admit -  I don't like a whole lot of the coffees I've tried over the years, but that's  been true for both kinds of pots.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  I could be wrong here but from everything I heard about coffee beans you should not put in freezer.

Respected Contributor

Or any coffee in the freezer or refrigerator 

Honored Contributor

For me, it's the brand of coffee that makes a difference. I like the Donut Shop K-cups, but I make a small pot of Folgers for DH.

Valued Contributor

Love my Cuisinart Single Brewer with Folgers Black Silk. Sometimes I switch up with Cafe Escapes Chai Latte...very addicting.

Honored Contributor

Glad you found what makes you happy with your coffee!  Coffee can make or break your day!  I have a single serve Keurig --- never wanted one -- but it was a gift.  It is convenient so far, don't have any issue with it.  I purchase inexpensive decaf coffee pods -- Aldi brand -- and find that they have good taste and are at a great price!  Suits me perfectly!  I feel its more about the cofee than the pot, but I'm sure that has something to do with it, too.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin