Esteemed Contributor

You gotta love David........

The bunny ears

q

Respected Contributor

Re: You gotta love David........

I also enjoyed that moment !  So glad they didnt cancel ITKWD due to the holiday. Many are stranded alone on Easter and need this type of uplifiting.

Regular Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I also enjoyed that moment !  So glad they didnt cancel ITKWD due to the holiday. Many are stranded alone on Easter and need this type of uplifiting.

I so agree.  I must admit the hosts that make it in are real troopers and I appreciate them to keep some of us company.

Respected Contributor

@greenjean1 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

I so agree.  I must admit the hosts that make it in are real troopers and I appreciate them to keep some of us company.

Im sure they are gettimg time and a half for their efforts.  David said the crew is a skeleton crew. These people are doing a great job keeping the programming running.

Honored Contributor

I find it funny that he keeps mentioning the lack of flour on the grocery store shelves.  It's true here too.  It works well when trying to sell Chicken n Dumplings I guess, but he also reminded us about it while selling the KitchenAid mixer ad talking about it's ability to knead dough for bread.  But, I was thinking it before he said it.  I wonder how many bread makers are going to end up on Ebay or the neighborhood selling groups after all this is over. 

Respected Contributor

David seems to be such a happy soul.  

Respected Contributor

In  my area it's not the flour it's the Yeast that can't be found.  that and powdered milk which is also good in the bread machine. 

Once all the ingredients are available it's an easy thing to have home made bread whenever you want it.  Don't see why everyone will be geting rid of them.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

The bunny ears

q

Cute emoji!!! LOL

Valued Contributor

i am so grateful to QVC and HSN for the live broadcasts.  For those who were shut-ins before, QVC provided a real time program and a way for people to obtain items without needing to go out.

And now, more that ever, that is such a valuable service.  I appreciate each and every host and those who manage the cameras and the merchandise and those we don't even realize are behind-the-scenes.

I just wish the complaints would stop.  Yes, I know, it is your opinion but just because you have a negative one, doesn't mean you need to voice it.

Super Contributor

I adore the hosts and support staff at QVC. They are providing a valuable service for us now with live t.v. and of course products. Nut one day we'll look back at this and applaud them.