Respected Contributor
SuzyQ, I'm just stating what I heard him say on air. I believe the creamer he uses is Reeces Peanut Butter Cup. I've seen it in my local supermarket.
Respected Contributor
All this coffee talk has me planning to mix some Frangelica in my morning cup tomorrow !
Honored Contributor

Been drinking coffee since I was 20 years old - both DH and I like our coffee hot and black - nothing added.

Trusted Contributor

I start my day with Gevalia Latte, vanilla flavored.  Ahhh ... 

Gevalia Vanilla Latte K-Cup Packs and Froth Packets - 36 count (6 Packs of 6)

Even when working, I make one to go.  Then with breakfast I have regular coffee (usually flavored) with 1/2 & 1/2 and one fake sugar packet.

In the warmer weather I make an ice coffee w/half & half and one fake sugar packet.

Respected Contributor

At home, nothing.   Just good black coffee.

Out, I'll have a flat white or mocha.

Respected Contributor
Bridgegal what is a flat white ? Never heard of that.
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
SuzyQ, I'm just stating what I heard him say on air. I believe the creamer he uses is Reeces Peanut Butter Cup. I've seen it in my local supermarket.

@Reever, oh, I knew that. I was just adding my opinion about putting such a creamer in such high-quality coffee.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

sugar and 2 percent milk in our ice coffee that i make and hot just sometimes allso sugar and 2 percent milk and hot coffee i have hazelnut and maria has donut shop blend . we use kcups for hot coffee and i but price rite coffee in a 35 once can for ice coffee and it goes for 4.99.

Respected Contributor

i wish i could drink coffee black. but i could never.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to only drink my coffee black, but hubby introduced me to the flavored creamers, and I love them! Hazelnut, Cinnamon Vanilla, White Chocolate Raspberry.....delicious!