Respected Contributor

I actually don't drink coffee (tea drinker), but pretty much anything I do drink, I will add a couple tsps. of collagen powder in.  It dissolves quickly and completely, has virtually no taste, but it does help my joints, skin and hair.

Great Lakes Gelatin - Collagen Hydrolysate Kosher - Unflavored Protein - 16 oz

Valued Contributor

I am Loving ALL these varied responses!  Thanks for your replies!  Ill have to branch out from Splenda and flavored Coffee Creamer!

Respected Contributor

I forgot to add we grind the beans fresh each morning and do the drip method of brewing.  Coffee, sitting out on the back stoop early in the morning before everyone is up. Ahhhh. Nothing better.

Honored Contributor

a little sweetened condense milk and half n half

Respected Contributor

Half and half with a 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.

Respected Contributor
David Venable says it has to be "Peers dark roast" and he has mentioned on air he adds a peanut butter flavored creamer.
Occasional Contributor

I found the best creamer SO almond creamer in caramel flavor..low in calories and you don`t need any sugar with it..It`s hard to find but the whole foods around me carry it

Esteemed Contributor

Just a splash of half and half. No flavors or sweeteners.

Land O Lakes offers a Coffeehouse Half and Half in a black label. More cream than milk and it's really good.

I've tried @qualitygal's heavy cream but mine always separates. I also try the cream from my non-homonegenized milk and that separates, too.

Respected Contributor

I brew my coffee with a bit of cinnamon mixed into the grounds.

Regular half and half. No sugar.

I like Bailey's and coffee for an after dinner drink.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
David Venable says it has to be "Peers dark roast" and he has mentioned on air he adds a peanut butter flavored creamer.

@Reever, it's Peet's coffee, and it's the best. We use their Major Dickason's blend -- "Rich, smooth, and complex, with a very full body and multi-layered character." I get a slight chocolate feel as well. It's their bestseller.

Back to DV: No matter the choice of blend, adding a peanut butter flavored creamer is pure heresy and an insult to such a premium coffee, to say nothing of the not so healthful ingredients that likely make up such a creamer.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland