Regular Contributor

Sending condolences, hugs and prayers to Chris and her family!

Respected Contributor

I thought she was divorced , she hasn't talked about a husband in a long time. And she used to wear  a gold ring on her left hand.And then she starting fixing her hair differently and wearing a fit bit and losing weight.Still no mention of a husband that I heard of lately. And make-up.She really isn't doing anything diffently than Tara Tesser. She just looks like she finally found someone to help so she isn't there tons like before. That has to be very tireing she was on almost every Wednesday, and Every Weekend.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chris Pryme

[ Edited ]

@BeccaLou: Your post seems to be full of speculation and not very kind. None of us truly know what her relationship was with her husband. Losing a loved one, no matter the status of the relationship, is a loss nonetheless. My thoughts and prayers go out to Chris and her family.

Respected Contributor

Not to be rude, but where was I unkind ?

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Not to be rude, but where was I unkind ?

i dont think you were unkind, i think you just changed the  "tone" of the conversation and maybe that upsets some......Maybe the poster  thought you were implying that if they were divorced, she shouldnt care about his death..who knows?!

New Contributor

Stopped by the forums looking for answers as to where Chris Pryme was so saddened to hear of her family loss! She is the nicest vendor host on the Q. She is always friendly bubbly and seems so kind. A real down to earth sweetheart! 

Love and prayers to you Chris hope to see you on the Q real soon!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@QgirlalbanyNY - Chris is back in action and has been on many of the Q's kitchen shows this week. The QVC2 Big Deal tonight is a Lock & Lock set, so I think she'll probably be demonstrating that at 9:00 p.m. ET and also on ITKWM tomorrow. (And she'll likely be on ITKWD on Sunday as well.)

Honored Contributor

@colleena 

Omg I didn't know she was married so sad☹️

Trusted Contributor

So sad to hear about Chris's husband.  She is such a nice lady.  Does anyone know where she lives?

Esteemed Contributor

@Sue98 - Chris lives in upstate New York.