Honored Contributor

came out with his own cookbook. Think it's a first. Will watch presentation.

He's one of my favorites !

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE 

Oh no! I’m trying to pare down my cookbook collection not add to it!

Valued Contributor

A few of those recipes that he demonstrated I would like but not another cookbook. That creamed corn looked interesting and the briskket.

Honored Contributor

Did it sell out ? I had to quit watching. Hope it was a success for him

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  Yes it sold out and he cried as did I.  David gave him a big hug.

Honored Contributor

awwwwww Bless his heart ! he so appreciates stuff that most people take for granted and think is their due. Old school.

Hats off to Tony !

Honored Contributor

Yes it sold out and I thought it was so heartwarming David (the big gentle giant😉) giving him a "big bear hug" and both of them overwhelmed to almost shedding a tear😮

Although, many say Tony is not a chef just a vendor salesman -- neither is David, Mark Charles, Ree Drummond, Trisha Yearwood, etc. and their cookbooks are great, therefore, I'm sure "Chef" Tony's book will be filled with many of his personal recipes from his heritage or shows.  

It sold out fast or I may have ordered it.  I have all cookbooks from Mary Beth, Bob Bowersox, Bob Warden and those I won't part with!!

Honored Contributor

That Mary Beth fudge ! Oh my word ! That treat is reserved for weekends

Best fudge I ever ate and I've been to Mackinac Island up in Michigan where they swear it's the best.

Nope, it isn't.    I add one teaspoon of water to it only thing I do different when making it.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE

Hi sharke,

Pulled out my Mary Beth cookbooks and she has several fudge recipes in both of them.   Which fudge is the best?? I have a weakness for fudge and would love to try it out.

thanks in advance

JPC

Trusted Contributor

When I saw Chef Tony’s book, I didn’t even wait for the presentation. Ordered it immediately. I love ❤️ him. He’s always so humble & respectful of others. Great to see his book sell out. Looking forward to receiving.

Is Mary Beth’s book still available?