Respected Contributor
Stores I shop at don’t carry coconut, but have heard just like the heart shaped ones, they are a limited edition. Once in awhile I mix 1/2 cup of heart shaped ones into my yogurt for a little crunch. Otherwise, rarely eat cereal of any type.
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

could be worse, Tx smells like cows, but, best keep that gripe to yourself

LOL

Cows , rule the roost down here. LOL

I'm speaking Amarillo, Tx area by the way. Remember Oprah and her comments. LOL

@SharkE 

What you say is true in North Texas....but here in South Texas we get a variety of smells....  from the grill---chicken, pork sausage/ribs, or the delightful smell of mexican spices and cheese enchiladas....We used to have the Pace Salsa Factory here and every morning people who worked downtown would smell it on the way to work..... but the company was purchased by Cambell Fooeds and the factory moved to Paris, Texas and another in Napolean Ohio....Smiley Sad 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Easy pass for me, I hate coconut!

Honored Contributor

Wonder why these companies come out with 'limited editions' of product flavors, people like 'em, buy 'em , want more, then, they say 
"those were just a trial run aren't available any more "?

What's the sense in creating a market for new product , then, you shut it down ?    What ?

Tom-Cruise-confused-GIF-1.gif

Respected Contributor

@SharkE

I think I might like that one. Usually when I have Cheerios it is just the plain with sliced bananas or some fruit.

Watermelon Shark

Honored Contributor

That's purdy !

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

That's purdy !

@SharkE  LOL, I thought you might like thatWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif