Please please please bring back a canister set...

Honored Contributor

In which line?

Honored Contributor

Hey, great idea! Maybe in nostalgic tins. Nothing too heavy/breakable for shipping purposes.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Not applicable

Awsome idea...was just wishing for these not to long ago..I've started collecting the spice old world...would love to see a full canister set sitting on my kitchen counter...

Honored Contributor

There are supposed to be new canisters in the works, but they have no date for when they will be available. On Temp-tations.com there are a set of 2 canisters available now, in the Floral Lace pattern.

All of the various canisters that have been released in the TT line have been very small. They don't come close to holding the usual 5 pound bag of flour or sugar. They also have only come in sets of 2 or 3, not the usual 4. Hopefully the next ones will be larger in size and in number.

Contributor

i got a canister set from temptations 3 yrs ago.. of course they dont have it now.. thats why i say order when you see it, because they may not have it later {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

New Contributor

I have them and I love them! She should bring them back. They seal nicely and look great on my counter!

Super Contributor

I have the canisters in old world green. I even received compliments on them. They were smaller than my others, but I like them anyway. The lids close well and they do look nice on the kitchen counter.

Contributor

I would love to see these as well, if not in old world maybe in that poppy color. The brighter the better.

Frequent Contributor
I love the set with the chicken lids especially in Old World Yellow.