Contributor

I want to thank you for your information about ThreadNanny Teflon Oven Liners that you mentioned in a post about a month ago as a reply about baking frozen pizza.  You said that you use this product in the bottom of your oven and that it was easy to just wipe off in a soupy sink.  I always used a sheet of heavy duty 18" wide aluminum foil in the bottom of my oven and just replaced it as needed.  I researched the ThreadNanny Teflon Oven Liner and immediately ordered a set of 2 to try.  I am so glad that I did.  I've had it for about 2 1/2 weeks and already had a boilover in the oven on Sunday.  After the boilover, I closed the oven and knew I'd need to let it cool off before cleaning it.  Well, I totally forgot about it until today.  When I pulled out the Teflon Liner and put it in the sink, the charred bits were clumpy and I worried I'd have a problem cleaning it.  I am thoroughly amazed that nothing stuck to the teflon liner.  It was a breeze to wipe it off with soapy water.  I am so happy with this purchase because I always felt guilty just throwing the aluminum foil away.  Our trash carrier doesn't recycle anything, so I'm glad I can wash this, rather than adding to our nation's trash.  Thank you, again, for sharing your knowledge.  Smiley Happy

Gr8Auntie

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calling @deepwaterdotter.

@Gr8Auntie  I have been using this item for many years and it does make things so much easier. I remember using aluminum foil.

I ordered another pack a few months ago, just incase.

So glad you like it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Calling @deepwaterdotter.

Glad you found it useful.  I only wish I had discovered this item earlier to save on heavy-duty foil usage.