Valued Contributor

California Innovations or Rachel Ray----which totes are best??

[ Edited ]

I thought I would take advantage of free shipping today and get a set of market totes for stocking stuffers/little gifts.  The Rachel Ray ones are a bit smaller, seem more insulated, are about $10 each (set of 3)  and are nice patterns--#K46380.  The CI ones left are solid colors, a bit bigger, seem a little less insulated, and are about $5.50 each (set of 6)--#K46192.  Any opinions????  Does anyone have both to compare---quality, value?? TIA

KK

Esteemed Contributor

Re: California Innovations or Rachel Ray----which totes are best??

I'm not sure exactly what carrier you are referencing; but I bought  RR's  large insulated bag (actually got two for the price) for groceries. It's built like a bullet - tough - attractive - folds-away.  I just carried $45 worth of groceries this week with one of them - straps are strong and well built.  If I were you I would go with Rachel - definitely!

Valued Contributor

@fthunt   Those bags sound great.  Sorry I forgot to post the item numbers I was asking about---just added them to my post.  Thanks so much for your input!!

KK

Valued Contributor

I have had both. The RR bags are very strong,sturdy and well insulated. I do like the CA innovation ones for short light trips. They aren’t as heavy as RR. I got the tsv a while ago of the CA ones to give as gifts.