Esteemed Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

I ablsoutely LOVE his cookware - never buy food online and I think most of the food items (not just his) are way over priced.  I love it so much I acutally buy things I don't really need and have never regretted one item,  Even the items I did not need get used regularly and all his items look like new no matter how long I've had them.  It truly is top quality cookware.  If you buy a set thinking you will give part of it away, you will likely never want to part with even one piece.  All this from someone who does not even like to cook, but I like it better if I am using his cookware.

You are probably right! I will most likely end up adding them into regular rotation with my Analon pans. They are phenomenal as well. I reserve my Wolfgang's stainless steel pans for special occasion cooking. Thanks for the info! I am going to buy it now.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! I just purchased the TSV on HSN because I wanted some of the pots and the baking pans. I am sorry to see that you had a bad experience, and am hoping since these are newer, this issue has been remedied. Those photos are quite distressing.

@Carmie wrote:

I am too scared to buy his cookware.  I have 4 pieces of his bakeware and it is JUNK.  I have posted pictures of it on here before.  Here it is again.  He is offering these baking sheets again today along with the cookware as a combo.

The first time I used it to bake cookies it stained.hand washed and the finish peels off.

24FA4A3D-CB67-4DDC-AF7C-DDEF71D011B0.jpeg

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

He is presenting a bread machine.  I had one just like that back in the 80's.  They are fun you put ingredients and you have fresh bread.  I think it took 3 and a half hours.  I have not seen a bread machine in years.  Maybe they are coming back.  I will check Walmart because I know if they have them they will be cheaper.

Occasional Contributor

Those photos are quite distressing

Sandy Sparkles, I wouldn't worry about the cookware set.  The interior of the cookware vs the bakeware is not exactly the same.  Here's what the specifications say - 

Interior: Dura-Pan nonstick; Dura-Bake nonstick (sheet pans)

One plus you might not have noticed -The exterior of the cookware is silicone paint, so  soaking or scrubbing any drips isn't necessary. (I had the cookware for a couple of years at least before I saw this in the description.  I was always amazed at how easy it was to clean the outside, and always wondered why.  I don't know if this is ever mentioned during the presentations, but it really should be. 

Honored Contributor

@Carmie : Same thing happened to me. My three sets were junk but thankfully the sets that I sent a best friend are still good. Sharke recommendated the USA Pans and they are great but I carefully hand wash them and dry them. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

@SouthernBee   I have USA pans too.  They are wonderful.  I do a lot of cooking and baking  and I can honestly say most cookware and bakeware is junk.  It doesn't last long in my home.

My USA bakeware, my Revere Ware pans that I have been using for 46 years, and my Dayton water broiler pan are workhorses in my kitchen and have held up well and look like new even after years of use.

Honored Contributor

@Havarti  I love his cookware too.  The last set of his I bought had large pieces.  Even though I only cook for myself I'm using them a lot.  I love the pan with the "flat" steamer and cover.  It seems steaming vegetables in one level (not having them piled on each other) makes for fast steaming and good flavor.      I would be interested in his air fryer oven if it came in white.  A lot of his items only are in red and black and those colors don't work for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: CURTIS STONE

[ Edited ]

I have had his cookie sheets for over 2 years and they are used quite a bit.  Still like new and no sticking.  Mine are the gray speckled.  It seems most of the problems are with those that were in solid colors.

Respected Contributor

Maybe my memory isn't so good, but I sort of remember before HSN and QVC were part of the same company, whenever Curtis was the featured chef with the TS, most if not all of the products he showed had free shipping. Some are, but not all.

I have purchased a few of his pans and really enjoy cooking in them.  Clean up is as easy as he says.  One item this weekend that called to me was his air fryer/toaster oven, etc.  The interior of the oven was made of the same material as his cookware.  Dura bake I think it's called.  It would be nice to have this kind of product looking nice and clean instead of cruddy like the interior of my Breville toaster oven.  Just can't keep it that clean.  The oven is great, though.  

Respected Contributor

What really got me with Curtis' food was the pork tenderloins.  2-1.5 lbs. tenderloins and a side of scalloped potatoes for $60, free shipping.  HA!!!  Thought I was hearing things.  You can get 2 tenderloins for under $10 around here (CT).