Valued Contributor

HAS BEEN ON ALMOST ALL DAY ON HSN   I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY OF HIS PRODUCTS   I READ THEY ARE THE BEST     TODAY HE HAD FOOD   10  5 OUNCE STEAKS FOR   145 BUCKS   TOO PRICEY FOR MOST OF US I THINK  

Honored Contributor

Re: CURTIS STONE

[ Edited ]

@elizabethl123 wrote:

HAS BEEN ON ALMOST ALL DAY ON HSN   I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ANY OF HIS PRODUCTS   I READ THEY ARE THE BEST     TODAY HE HAD FOOD   10  5 OUNCE STEAKS FOR   145 BUCKS   TOO PRICEY FOR MOST OF US I THINK  

My friend says curtis stone cookware is the best.  If I had been shopping for cookware today I would have purchased his set.Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

I also heard and read on these boards his cookware is great. If his steaks are good they are probably worth that price. I only order meat from Burgers Steak house. 

Honored Contributor

I have had many lines of cookware through the years, and I definitely rate his as the best.  I do not purchase food from TV so I cannot comment on his line of meat.  I wish he would bring in more items in white--his air fryer,  for example.   Black or red do not match my kitchen items.  His presentations are very relaxed and enjoyable to watch.

Honored Contributor

I like his cookware but I don't order food from any shopping channels. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am seriously considering this massive cookware set, although I don't really need cookware. I might break up the set and give some away as gifts. I want it for the crepe pan, small pot, oval crockpot, and Dura-bake pans. I have many of his kitchen gadgets and food prep items, and am pleased with all of them. Curtis can really sell ice to a polar bear.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

Re: CURTIS STONE

[ Edited ]

I ablsoutely LOVE his cookware - never buy food online and I think most of the food items (not just his) are way over priced.  I love it so much I acutally buy things I don't really need and have never regretted one item,  Even the items I did not need get used regularly and all his items look like new no matter how long I've had them.  It truly is top quality cookware.  If you buy a set thinking you will give part of it away, you will likely never want to part with even one piece.  All this from someone who does not even like to cook, but I like it better if I am using his cookware.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

I am too scared to buy his cookware.  I have 4 pieces of his bakeware and it is JUNK.  I have posted pictures of it on here before.  Here it is again.  He is offering these baking sheets again today along with the cookware as a combo.

The first time I used it to bake cookies it stained.hand washed and the finish peels off.

24FA4A3D-CB67-4DDC-AF7C-DDEF71D011B0.jpeg

Occasional Contributor

It's good to know someone else also buys more Curtis Stone cookware than they really need like I do; I also love it.  It really is the best nonstick cookware I've ever used.  I came this close to getting the TS, but I already have the 2 quart pot and the full size baking sheet.  What I really wanted was the 4 quart stock pot and the .6 quart pot; I have both of these unusual sizes in Wolfgang Puck's stainless steel cookware and use them often. 

I hope Curtis offers them as open stock pieces later, as sometimes happens with his TS cookware sets.  I did order the new 3-piece small bakeware set to use in my Kitchenaid countertop oven.  It's not easy to find cookware that fits.    

Occasional Contributor

My first Curtis Stone purchase was his multi-purpose pan. Fantastic non-stick. Now my entire kitchen is Curtis Stone. Have had no problem with the cookware or bakeware. I have the cookie sheets in gray and use them constantly. No stains, no sticking. The best cookware on the market, in my opinion!