Trusted Contributor

Original Special K and Original Cheerios. As a child I would not have touched these cereals. I was a Fruit Loops and Cocoa Krispies kid. 

Respected Contributor

In the summer it's Honey Nut Cheerios for me and regular Cheerios for my husband and during the colder winter months we always have Bob's Redmill Organic Steel Cut Oats.

Honored Contributor

I love cereal and could live on it!  I have many that I like.  I like plain old oat meal.  I also like the flavored oatmeal instant packs -- my fave is brown sugar!  I love Aldi brand honey oat cereal -- it's kind of like cheerios.  Also, Quaker Oats Oatmeal Squares.  There are several flavors.  All good!  Special K, cornflakes, granola, Rice Crispies, Grape Nuts.  I could go on and on!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

Do you have a favourite cereal that you fancy?

I always go for shredded weat.

Honey Bunches of Oats with extra  almonds. Been eating for years.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a big cereal eater but once ever 2 or 3 months, I buy those individual cups of cereal and eat it.  It is normally Honey Nut Cheerios.  Years ago, I ate various flavors of Honey Bunches of Oats and when I was a kid it was Fruit Loops or Rice Krispies.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

We are addicted to Special K Protein Original. I keep backups for my backups. I have it on subscription at Amazon for the Value size at an excellent price.

We add berries and bananas, a few nuts, and lowfat or nonfat milk.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Kashi Organic Cinnamon Harvest Wheat Biscuits.

Honored Contributor

Kellogg's Raisin Bran with Cranberries cereal | Kellogg's

Honey Nut Cheerios | Gluten Free Oat Cereal | Cheerios

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I like Frosted Mini Wheats - did you know they have a lot of iron in them?  I used to volunteer at our local blood bank and we'd encourage those with low iron to eat this cereal and/or Cream of Wheat. 

Esteemed Contributor

When I order food from Costco (instacart) - I always get Honey Bunches - and Pumpkin Seed & Flax Granola. So satisfying and filling. I haven't tried most dry cereals.I put the cereals in the large size LocknLock (K46158) and they stay very fresh. When I eat yogurt or ice cream, I sprinkle Pumpkin Seed on top - with some honey.