Esteemed Contributor

I still like kiddie cereal. I like Lucky Charms, Rice Krispies, Honey Nut Cheerios and oatmeal. 

Trusted Contributor

Only eat out of the box (dry) as I am not a fan of milk.

Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch

Kelloggs Raisin Bran Crunch

Honored Contributor

I love oatmeal and hot Malto Meal

As cold cereals go, I like a number of Cheerios flavors, Life, and have a secret passion for Lucky Charms!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

Only eat out of the box (dry) as I am not a fan of milk.

Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch

Kelloggs Raisin Bran Crunch

i don't like milk, either!  i use only enough milk to barely wet my cereal....my husband, on the other hand, uses more milk than cereal!

Esteemed Contributor

During the majority of the year, I don't eat much cereal, but I eat a lot of oatmeal in the winter to warm me up in the morning and a lot of cold cereal in the summer for snacks and smaller meals because it's filling and does not require any additional heat in the house. My current favorite cold cereals are Honey Nut Cheerios (or Oh!s when they're on sale), Golden Grahams, Frosted Mini Wheats, the occasional bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Raisin Bran Crunch, and any flavor of Quaker Oat Squares.

Tip: If you're also a Quaker Oat Squares fan, order them on Amazon! They're available for individual or multiple box purchases as well as Subscribe and Save, and at least in comparison to the grocery stores in my area, they're about half the price (and I don't have to wait for sales or worry about low stock on shelves).

Respected Contributor

I love steel cut oats with blueberries barely cooked in the microwave w/only a little water. 

If I'm eating cereal as a "snack straight out of the box" it's Fruit Loops. 

Honored Contributor

Wheaties, Shredded Wheat, Honey Bunches of Oats, Cream of Rice, Oatmeal.  All favorites.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oatlmeal and Cheerios. I like snacking on dry cereal, too. Someone on our forum suggested chocolate frosted flakes. Bought for 11 year-old grandson and he can eat half a box at a setting. So, an unofficial thanks from him. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Life, Wheaties, and Grape Nuts.

Aspirational ones: Capt. Crunch, Frosted Flakes!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Special K Vanilla Almond - good for a quick supper in the summer too

Honey nut cheerios

Frosted mini wheats