Trusted Contributor

Do you have a favourite cereal that you fancy?

I always go for shredded weat.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki -

Me too! The bite sized no sugar ones.

then sometimes Wheaties!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Several, but my fave since I was a kid is cream of wheat. I cook it up, mix in some brown sugar (NO milk) and enjoy. I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Rice Krispies......

Honored Contributor

I don't care for cereal, but I do eat steel cut oatmeal.

Esteemed Contributor

I mix and match.  Faves are Grapenuts, SpecialKw/Strawberries, Cheerios(original), Rice Krispies and Corn Flakes.  

I share my cereals with my furbaby (a bowl of cereal w/fresh blueberres are a specal treat for him), and also feed the turkeys when the ground is iced over or too much snow so food is hard to get.  Grapenuts, I believe aren't good for dogs, so I share those with the birds.  Love a bowl of cereal for supper in my house!

Respected Contributor

Not really sure why, but I haven't ever been a cereal lover.  I did like, when I was a child, those one serving size boxes of cereal that you would add the milk right into.  I think it was the novelty!

Honored Contributor

Cheerios, Rice Krispies, and Mini Wheats.   

Honored Contributor

My favorites are Post' Great Grains and Quaker Oat Squares.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

it changes......right now i am on a raisin bran with clusters kick.

sometimes its frosted flakes, rice krispies, chex, life, special k. apple cinnamon cheerios.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein