Super Contributor
Has anybody else noticed there’s only 58 pieces. They always has twice that amount I really l like l/l. Hope it’s not I’ll be so disappointed 😢
Honored Contributor

I did not have a 100% performance from lock & lock and I switched to OXO and selected square glass bottoms but they also have plastic.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I own a LOT of L & L. But within the last maybe year or two I have had to throw pieces out due to pitting and staining and tabs breaking off. I've been using anchor hocking from hsn. True, it's glass but the lids flip inside out for easy cleaning and glass doesn't pit or stain.

Respected Contributor

I just did a search and there are threads just like this going back to at least 2013 except they dont have a misleading title like this one. .

Honored Contributor

Re: Bye bye lock &lock

[ Edited ]

Isn't this brand available at other places???  Exclusive to QVC???  I just googled it and available, of course, at Amazon and Macy's and maybe others.  Why depend on QVC??

Respected Contributor

@Tara811 

58 peices of WHAT????

DO you proofread and edit your posts or is this meant to be a joke?

Please re-read and/or edit your post. It makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

I don't need massive quantities of kitchen storage items.  I prefer the glass L&L especially because it has the bore silica glass and none of the others do. Pyrex used to but they cheapened their product just like eveybody else, so today's Pyrex isn't your grandma's Pyrex. 

I have one what I would consder large set of plastic L&L and don't even use most of it.  I have one large container I keep tortillia chips in and I have actually held it by one of the end tabs to put it back into the cabinet since my hand isn't large enough to hold the entire container.  No failures in any of them yet.  Anything plastic is going to pick up colors from acid sauces like spaghetti sauce.  

Sadly, I was putting a couple of my glass pieces (1 L&L and 1 Anchor Hocking) back in the cabinet after washing and, of course, the one I dropped on the floor had to be the L&L.

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@Tara811 

58 peices of WHAT????

When I read @Tara811's post, I understood right away what she meant.

I'm sorry that you did not. 

Couldn't you have asked your question differently? What an unkind response.

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@Tara811 

58 peices of WHAT????

PIECES

i understood her to mean listings available.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Finally cleaned out my excess plastic LNL and replaced with the HSN TS glass pieces by Anchor Hocking.  I also picked up LNL square and smaller rectangular pieces.

I changed my pantry over to OXO canisters and love them!

LNL is a big seller I doubt they're discontinuing but for me I don't need big sets and I no longer buy them.