Esteemed Contributor

It's a subscription grass fed, etc...  free ground beef for life 2# per box

$129 & up per order. Can pause, choose frequency, whats in the box.......

We signed up.

anyone else?

Honored Contributor

I haven't gotten a subscription by my son did give us a very nice generous gift for the holidays last year and I hope he does it again!

The meats were very good!

Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey   That sounds interesting.  Keep us posted when you receive it & how you like it.

I've seen alot of subscription meals available this year - some seem so easy, make my mouth water but price wise I'm just never quite sure. 

Respected Contributor

Too expensive per lb. I prefer just to choose exactly what cuts I want. We buy most of our meat from Costco or Sam's.

Super Contributor

Been a customer for awhile now.....love it!

Trusted Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

Mary, I have been buying from them for several years. At this point I have accumulated several "for life" add-ons, and I buy the box that I can customize. I watch the "per serving" price calculation and for me, it's only a little more than grocery store meat. And it's all organic. And it's very, very high quality. Everything is always good. I buy twice a year and that's about 85% of all the meat we eat. I always feel safe recommending it.

Esteemed Contributor

interesting....

I was moving stuff around in the freezer.

The box of Wolfgan Puck crab cakes say

"Butcher Box"

These are seriously the best crab cakes that I've ever eaten.  I kept my auto ship on them.