Contributor

Is there a lifetime warrantay on Lock & Lock?  One of my snaps is broken.  Does anyone know contact info for replacements?

Honored Contributor

If you bought them from QVC, they have a "lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty."  Whatever that means.  I don't see any fine print that explains.

QVC Customer Care

@Teena wrote:

Is there a lifetime warrantay on Lock & Lock?  One of my snaps is broken.  Does anyone know contact info for replacements?

@Teena

Here is the info needed for warranty help. Please let us know if you need assistance.

Susan Q-Social

Lock & Lock CO., LTD
1137 E. 1st St.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: 844-527-9188
Hours of Operation; Monday to Friday; 10am to 5pm PST

Honored Contributor

"Normal wear and tear" is excluded.  I suppose they'd cover a broken snap if the piece wasn't too old.

Respected Contributor

we just got a new set of lock and lock. they said dishwasher safe but with all i have hurd from you guys is lock pieces snap off easy so im not even putting them in dw.dont want to weaken locks any.

Honored Contributor

I put them on the top shelf of dishwasher and I don't think I've ever lost a tab. 

Respected Contributor

I have a fair amount of L&L containers--old and new.  The older L&Ls were made in Korea and are still going strong.  It has been my experience that the newer L&Ls made in China do not last as long.  Of the L&Ls that I own,  it has only been those made in China that have had broken tabs.  I don't have a dishwasher so everything is washed and dried by hand.

Honored Contributor

I got rid of all of my old plasticware years and years ago and replaced everything with only L&L's. I'm not careful with them whatsoever. I have yet to have any of them break or anything snap off. I often why this happens to others and not me. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Re: Broken Lock & Lock

[ Edited ]

I have tons o L&L from both Korea and China and have not seen or experienced any difference whatsoever. I've also had only an occasional problem, not unexpected when we're talking plastic.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

suzyQ3 wrote:

I have tons o L&L from both Korea and China and have not seen or experienced any difference whatsoever. I've also had only an occasional problem, not unexpected when we're talking plastic.

Same here.  Some of mine are also from Vietnam.   All the same.

I even have specific sizes (same HPL #) of which I have several, because they are ones I use for a lot of things.   Some made in S. Korea (that's where the company is from), some made in China, and some from Vietnam.    They are exactly the same in every way.