Honored Contributor

They have a bread maker on clearance, I had one years ago 99.00 today it is 39.95  I am getting it.  I used my old one a lot.  Loved the way it smells when bread is baking.

Honored Contributor

I just read the one and only review.  Problems with digital working.  Well now I am not getting it.  My old one was not digital and I never had a problem with it.  Lol so glad there was one review to read

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 I wouldn't let one review stop me from buying this.  Over on Amazon it is almost a 5 star machine with 346 reviews.

It's a great price. Amazon price is over $60.00.

Screenshot_20220427-221328_kindlephoto-119325134.png

I have several Dash products and they all have worked great for me.

I also have 2 bread machines.  Both digital and neither has given me any issue and work great.

In my opinion, that person over on HSN seems to have problems following instructions and or technology. They also say something negative about a Curtis Stone air fryer in the review due to it being digital. 

That tells me user error.

I'm thinking of getting this Dash bread machine for my mom.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bread maker on HSN

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 We have a Cuisinart one Amazon sells for $79 and it makes good bread.  We have a Zojirushi we use all the time that costs 3x more at least and they both make good bread.

The Zojirushi is built like a tank and costs line one, govt. cost (LOL!) but we use it several times a week and it should last--was a gift.  Got the other one with discounts, coupons, etc. and we use it as well pretty often!  

Good luck!  A number of people I know find them at Salvation Army, Goodwill and church shops--so you might call around!  They have gotten good ones really cheap.  You'll find one you like at a price you like somewhere I'll bet!  We love ours.

Respected Contributor

Zo's are the best, but not everyone makes the amount of bread products to justify the cost.  Cuisant makes a very nice machine.

Trusted Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@sunshine 919 I wouldn't let one review stop me from buying this.  Over on Amazon it is almost a 5 star machine with 346 reviews.

It's a great price. Amazon price is over $60.00.

Screenshot_20220427-221328_kindlephoto-119325134.png

I have several Dash products and they all have worked great for me.

I also have 2 bread machines.  Both digital and neither has given me any issue and work great.

In my opinion, that person over on HSN seems to have problems following instructions and or technology. They also say something negative about a Curtis Stone air fryer in the review due to it being digital. 

That tells me user error.

I'm thinking of getting this Dash bread machine for my mom.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

@MezzieStarr  I treated myself to this little machine and I really love it. My first breadmaker. So compact and works perfectly. And the 1-lb. loaves are just right for my small household. 

Esteemed Contributor

After using bread maker after bread maker thru the years, I was always disappointed in the hole in it and also only one loaf at a time, so I went back to making my own, and have for years, loving it.  I make health breads, very tasty.  I usually go by two kinds, the Health Bread and the Oatmeal Bread.  Both very good and easy to make.  It does take time to knead them though, so I do it with love! My family and friends love those breads!  I make 3 loaves at a time.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Bread maker on HSN

[ Edited ]

@gloriajean wrote:

After using bread maker after bread maker thru the years, I was always disappointed in the hole in it and also only one loaf at a time, so I went back to making my own, and have for years, loving it.  I make health breads, very tasty.  I usually go by two kinds, the Health Bread and the Oatmeal Bread.  Both very good and easy to make.  It does take time to knead them though, so I do it with love! My family and friends love those breads!  I make 3 loaves at a time.  

@gloriajean  How about providing the recipes for the Health Bread & Oatmeal Bread...would love to have, especially the Health Bread!  Thanks....

Esteemed Contributor

Sure I will. Do I put them here or have to post them in the Recipes section?  

Esteemed Contributor

They are posted in the recipe forum.  Enjoy..