Honored Contributor

Mine quit working not long ago but only needed a new belt. It now sounds like it's lagging while running so I bought a new one Black Friday. I bought the Panasonic SD-YD250. It has good reviews. I paid about $90. It was the lowest price I found. BB&B has it for $180. I considered Zojirushi but did not want to pay that much. It has a lot of features I would probably never use. We basically use it to make dough.

It's too cold in the house right now so the bread does not want to rise. I'm going to have to put it on the heating pad or turn up the heat. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

I got my Cuisinart with the 20% off coupon bought it down to 80.

didn't get out during Black Friday or orange Sat or any of that bulls

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I got my Cuisinart with the 20% off coupon bought it down to 80.

didn't get out during Black Friday or orange Sat or any of that bulls

@SharkE I did not get out either. There is nothing around here worth getting out for. I have been shopping online. Hope you like your Cuisinart.

Honored Contributor

thank you,

I bought hubbo and I a set of luggage at Burlington's and now looks like i'm gonna have to buy a new pc since Microsoft updates to windows 10 made mincemeat out of my present one.

We'll get out Mon. most people will be back to school and work by then.

We can resume our own routine.

That will be our Xmas presents.

Frequent Contributor

I bought the same one earlier this year to replace a very tired other model. I love it. Never fails to make a good loaf of yeast, sourdough or even quick bread. I highly recommend it. Hope yours turns out to be just as good. (I make bread at least once per week every week)