Trusted Contributor

I was looking at her latest IG story and she has her own Air Fryer Oven coming out. Can't wait to see it and her other items coming out.

Super Contributor

Interesting,  I never buy appliances unless I know what company makes them.  I really like Meredith and trust that she wouldn't put her name on something unless it was a quality item, but I hope she is able to tell viewers what company is manufacturing the air fryer.  I am in the market for one, so I will definitely check it out.  

Ninja has a new one on the market and there is a Ninja TSV on 2/14, so I wonder if it's an air fryer.  

Honored Contributor

You have to wonder how many same old appliances sold under different celebrity names and in different colors people will buy.  And those in addition to the brand names.

There can't be that many companies and different designs can there?  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

Interesting,  I never buy appliances unless I know what company makes them.  I really like Meredith and trust that she wouldn't put her name on something unless it was a quality item, but I hope she is able to tell viewers what company is manufacturing the air fryer.  I am in the market for one, so I will definitely check it out.  

Ninja has a new one on the market and there is a Ninja TSV on 2/14, so I wonder if it's an air fryer.  

Ninja already has one called an Ninja Foodie, that does 11 things. I haven't recieved it yet. I am on Meridiths email list, love her recipes and pictures of Hazel and Lou Lou. I'm so waiting for her to get a Foodie. I am now following "The SaltedPepper" on utube, she is also good if you have a Foodie.QVC sells them.

Respected Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

Ninja already has one called an Ninja Foodie, that does 11 things. I haven't recieved it yet. I am on Meridiths email list, love her recipes and pictures of Hazel and Lou Lou. I'm so waiting for her to get a Foodie. I am now following "The SaltedPepper" on utube, she is also good if you have a Foodie.QVC sells them.

Today I made her Tuscan Chicken and Bean Soup that was in today's e-mail recommend.  Delicious and very easy using cooked chicken breast meat from Costco.  (I follow "Louise" from Salted Pepper, also.)  I've not made a lot of Meridith's recipes but have never been disappointed.  The soup recipe is available for anyone at her webiste.  I left out the pancetta or bacon option to add on top for dietary reasons and it was still full of flavor, 

A lot of Foodi followers rave about Salted Pepper recipes. 

Super Contributor

I think it's pretty unlikely that you'll learn the name of the company that makes any product Meredith sells under her name. However you can be sure that it's very likely Chinese company. Little, if any big name cookware, is made any place but China. An exceptions may be All-Clad 

You'll find this website interesting:

American Made Cookware

https://usamadeproducts.biz/appliances-kitchen-appliances-cookware.html