Esteemed Contributor

Re: Biscuits for $76

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

i bought some to put in my gift closet............

@nana59    I hope you have a freezer in there.  At sometime this morning or last night, they were selling a freezer if you need that too. 

thanks for the freezer suggestion........

Super Contributor

Buy a box of Bisquick.....😂.   make your own....

Respected Contributor

@mspemberley wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget the neighbors😂😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

I'm always amazed at how expensive QVC food is.  But, even more amazed at how many people are buying.

Honored Contributor

One could get a package of biscut mix, add the liquid , stir,  break off and roll into balls and bake for goodness sake!

Sister Schubert's Biscuits are amazing if you need something quick.  Amazing texture!!!

KitchenLAB: Sister Schubert's Buttermilk Biscuits

All items from this company are blue ribbon!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Biscuits for $76

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59 

Shouldn't that be your gift "freezer" 😲 as I'm sure your gift closet is overflowing with the great gifts from Q since every item since September has now become a "great gift"🤣

Respected Contributor

Some people just have a lot of money and $76 is like 50 cents to them.

If you don't bake, don't want to bake, not buy from a grocery store, have it shipped to your door, think it's the best you can buy, $76 is cheap.

Neman Marcus is the same with their Christmas catalog and food they offer.  Side dishes are almost a $100 a piece.  I remember I just had to have the chocolate chip cookies that are supposely famous, they were a big dud and a big chunk out of my wallet.

Another way to look at it is, take a can of Green Giant canned green bean, toss them in butter and top them off with toasted almonds.   You make it about $2 but if Neiman Marcus offers it for $50, they taste better.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59 

Shouldn't that be your gift "freezer" 😲 as I'm sure your gift closet is overflowing with the great gifts from Q since every item since September has now become a "great gift"🤣

i live in the chilly NE....maybe i'll just keep them in the garage!!

Trusted Contributor

The price of ALL the food on QVC is BEYOND RIDICULOUS. I'm sure any food that QVC sells can be bought for less elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

I had to go look what this was. I don't like to cook and I'm all for convenience foods, but I could manage to cook some breakfast sausage and bake some biscuits and make twice as many for about $8.00!