Esteemed Contributor

My Grandkids love Birthday Oreos, which are not available in my small town.  Are they li.tied release?

Honored Contributor

@patbz I think all the new flavors they come out with are limited editions.  Guess it probably depends on how popular they are which would determine how long they keep them on the shelves.  I think eventually they come up with new flavors and would no longer continue them.  What about ordering online like Amazon?

Honored Contributor

I was curious so I googled them.  On the box (see here) they look the same but I see where they maybe have extra icing on them.

I like the thin oreo cookies.  The mint one's taste a lot like Girl Scout Mint cookies.

Birthday Cake Golden Oreo Cookies - Sprinkle Some Sugar

Edible OREO Birthday Cake Cookie Dough | Leggings 'N' Lattes

Honored Contributor

I'm sure you could probably order them from Amazon if you can't find them anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

I can order from Amazon but they are thru a third party and expensive!

Trusted Contributor

Ohhhhh those sugar cookies with Oreo pieces, look incredible! 

My SO isn't a cookie eater, and I'm certainly not going to bake cookies for myself, but, there's got to be somebody I could bake for, and, you know, ser a few aside, that aren't as pretty 😈😈

Trusted Contributor

@patbz  ......   Check and see if you can order delivery through Target.

Respected Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

Ohhhhh those sugar cookies with Oreo pieces, look incredible! 

My SO isn't a cookie eater, and I'm certainly not going to bake cookies for myself, but, there's got to be somebody I could bake for, and, you know, ser a few aside, that aren't as pretty 😈😈

I dig the way you think, @SuhseK !   🍪

Trusted Contributor

@patbz   I read yesterday that many of the special Oreos were not going to be produced any longer.  Birthday Oreos being one of them.   They were consentrating on the best selling cookies.  All due to the virus - lack of employees.