Trusted Contributor

Bio Cleaner Orange Oil Cleaner.

Does this Bio Cleaner really work to remove baked on grease on stainless steel appliances, and on bbq grates?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bio Cleaner Orange Oil Cleaner.

@EatWell most of the presentations have shown it used on the items you are asking about.

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

@EatWell most of the presentations have shown it used on the items you are asking about.

Could be wrong but I'm guessing she did see the presentation and wants to know if it, from anyones personal experience, really does work as it was demonstrated or is it like so many other products that look fabulous when presented but are disappointing once you get them home. I happened to catch the presentation and came close to placing an order but have been let down more than once when things didn't perform as shown so refrained.  One example, Scrub Daddy. Another quite some years ago, can't remember the name of it but it came in packets as a grainy powder that you mixed in water to remove all sorts of stains. It was magical during the demos but meh at home, plus it smelled nasty.

Respected Contributor

I like Awesome(a degreaser) from the dollar tree, let it sit for about 1 min & clean. I did get something from Lowes another degreaser for stainless steel BBQ and it did a good job. You have to realize if this dirt is been around it may take a few times but it will never be like it was brand new. I have no idea what bio cleaner can or can not do but they were promoting it all day. I also like Mr Clean erasers. I will be looking for reviews on this product then I will decide.

Honored Contributor

This type of cleaner using orange oil has been around for a long time, you can probably find it cheaper, locally to try.

Let me suggest the products at a home improvement store, like Lowe's or Home Depot.

Trusted Contributor

I use Mean Green Orange Champ Cleaner and Degreaser.  64 oz. cost $5 at Dollar General.  Does a fabulous job cleaning the stove, refrigerator, counter tops,toilets, shower, garbage cans.  It does an especially good job getting the soap scum off the shower door.  Highly recommend this product. 

New Contributor

I have watched the demo so many times and finally ordered.  So disappointed.