Trusted Contributor

Does anyone here collect the Belleek china?  I splurged and purchased a few dinner and salad plates from the Q several years ago, and I believe the price was around $50.00 for a set of 2. 

The Q did not carry them for several year, but they have the dinner plates in stock now, and the price is now $150.00!  Wow!  Why did the price increase so much?  I love the shamrock pattern and this is another set of china I would love to have, along with the Blue Willow.

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieBlue - I had the same question about the high prices on the Belleek Everyday items; it looks like you found my thread on this topic in Customer Care. Crazy!

Frequent Contributor

I collect Belleek dishes, too, and saw the thread about the price of the plates.  My collection began with QVC and I was building my set.  Then they stopped offering pieces in the everyday shamrock pattern.  I am up to service for 10 and I want two more place settings.  I was shocked by the $150 pricetag for two plates and just can't justify spending that much.  I wish these dishes would be available again at reasonable prices.  More bowls and bread plates would be lovely.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Is this your pattern? It is on Amazon for $56. That's a little less!

Belleek Group 0005 Shamrock Side Plate, 7.5-Inch, White

Frequent Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Is this your pattern? It is on Amazon for $56. That's a little less!

Belleek Group 0005 Shamrock Side Plate, 7.5-Inch, White

Thank for posting this!  It looks like the same thing QVC offered as Belleek everyday dinnerware, since this is also microwave and dishwasher safe.  And free shipping!Smiley Very Happy