Super Contributor

Belgian Waffle Maker Suggestions

[ Edited ]

Good Morning!  I am needing suggestions for a new belgian waffle maker.  My Waring Pro bit the dust and need to find a good one.  Looking forward to your suggestions.  Thanks! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Belgian Waffle Maker Suggestions

My vote is for Waring Pro unless Breville makes one now. Love waffles!

Trusted Contributor

The Cuisineart WAF-F20 Double Belgian Waffle Maker.

Saw it on America's Test Kitchen; it was their top rated waffle maker.

Asked hubby to get it for my birthday. We use it just about every Sunday and it is 

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!

Respected Contributor

I vote for Waring Pro also. We have had our round, handle flip  model for many, many years. We use it every Sunday morning. Still makes great Belgian Waffles. Topped with real maple syrup and fresh blueberries. Mmmm!

Super Contributor

Thank you all so much for the suggestions!  I will look at them both.  Strange that I saw a couple of Waring Pro's on Amazon for over $400.  Way out of my budget, so I am wondering if they messed up on the pricing.  I think I only paid about $79 for my last oneSmiley Frustrated 

Regular Contributor

I've been using the breville smart pro for the last year now and love it I have the four waffle maker.  You can check Williams and Sonoma they had a 25% off not sure if sale still on.  Prior to this one I had a warning pro for 8 yrs before it unfortunately stopped working. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Honored Contributor

I recently bought the Cuisinart Belgian Waffle Maker (single) and absolutely love it.  I waited until I got a really good deal on it at Kohl's.  I love that it's fast and you can adjust the degree of "doneness".  I like my waffles nice and crispy brown.

I wondered if I'd actually use it, but I've used it several times already, including impromptu waffles when my brother came over recently!  It's one appliance that isn't going to sit on the shelf gathering dust.

Valued Contributor

No question, the Breville is a beautifully designed waffle maker. Watch the video on YouTube to see all the factors that went into its design.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had the waring pro for a long time. I think it does a good job.  I just wish it was a bit more compact. But love the waffles.