Esteemed Contributor

Arley, I can't tell the quality of the meat by looking at it, so I didn't buy pork chops or steaks.

I did buy chicken, ground turkey and pork shoulder, and I'm not impressed with the Rotisserie Chicken.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I LOVED Costco, but we don't have one here. We have Sam's Club, which is not quite as good. I'm not familiar with BJ's so can't comment. We only have one Sam's Club and they have great meat....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Costco will refund part of your membership, if you're not completely satisfied; you don't have to keep it until it expires....

We only have Costco close to us, but we love it! I have noticed the book section has shrunk - hoping it gets bigger again, but maybe other items are more worth the space to them?

Our Costco has wonderful customer service and the people are very accommodating and friendly! I've NEVER had a bad experience there!

Did you know that in many states, a person doesn't need a membership at Costco to purchase prescriptions or alcohol? (government controlled...) I didn't know this for a long time!

Regular Contributor

i have an executive membership at both but plan to scrap Costco when my term expires. I prefer BJ's variety and organic and whole food options. The only draw for me at Costco is the rotissere chicken and pizza but I'll get over it.

This is a good thread. I see many others feel as I do...BJ's over Costco.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a rotisserie chicken from BJs. It wasn't as good as Costco's or the grocery store.

Costco Deep Dish Pizza alone is worth keeping the membership!

Esteemed Contributor

For those who shop Costco.com, SavingsTooBig.com is offering a $10 certificate on purchases.

I used it this week to buy ink.