Honored Contributor

looking thru the program guide I noticed his new show...it's on Wed. 8/24 at 9 pm.

and I also noticed the ITKWD segments are now 2 hr vs 3 hr as before on Wednesday. 

Im going to look forward to seeing the show....hmmmmm what home products will get the "happy dance"!  😀

Honored Contributor

I wish they would have Alberti do a home show.  That's where he really shines.  He could easily be the Q Home Guru.  He shows some real imagination and class in decorating his own home.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Absolutely, his pictures on his blog are gorgeous and he would certainly be a wonderful host as I see he enjoys "elegant" entertaining.

Ive never seen him host -- guess he's on during late night shows.

I hardly watch Q mostly check out shows online.

Honored Contributor

He is normally on nights which makes me wonder if he has a decorating sideline he does days.  They surely don't fully utilize him.  He's multi-talented and could do so much more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

looking thru the program guide I noticed his new show...it's on Wed. 8/24 at 9 pm.

and I also noticed the ITKWD segments are now 2 hr vs 3 hr as before on Wednesday. 

Im going to look forward to seeing the show....hmmmmm what home products will get the "happy dance"!  😀

I for one welcome a 2-hr ITKWD show.  Last Sunday's 5-hr show was a complete fail!  Mary had to do some of David's presentations for him as he said he had to use the facilities on a number of occasions because 5 hours was a challenge.  Mary was fantastic, but that's not the point.  I don't know what QVC was thinking, 5 hours?! 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wish they would have Alberti do a home show.  That's where he really shines.  He could easily be the Q Home Guru.  He shows some real imagination and class in decorating his own home.

I totally agree!  Alberti's design taste always looks marvelous!  Carolyn is now doing decorating shows, "Decorating With Carolyn," and Antonella has a cooking/kitchen show on QVC Plus (well, she had two of them).  They can certainly dethrone Jill just a bit with a home show for Alberti.  Perhaps there's still hope?  

Honored Contributor

Alberti would be great doing a "home show."  He is a very talented and versatile host.  Now 5 hours of ITKWD is too much since they repeat the same items over and over and a good portion of the time is spent reviewing the colors available. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: At Home with David show

[ Edited ]

My schedule says  at home with Dan. ETA:It is my direct tv guide that says Dan not the qvc guide which does say David.

Valued Contributor

I think a Jill and David at home show would be fun and/or Jill, David and Alberti.

Not only would they bring great ideas to us, but would make everything so much fun.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

There is a program guide?