Honored Contributor

I got one of those emails as well but really wanted to use a coupon I had for their new jalapeno poppers.  You could not combine two offers in one visit and I have several fast food sandwiches ect.. in my freezer right now since I cut all meals in half to save on the calorie in take.  Especially regarding fast food that I just adore.

I am going back this weekend those poppers were big and great!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain Horsey sauce would be good on the brisket sandwich.

@BeccaLou ...I'm not sure I've ever had it and, if so, it would have been years ago. I'd probably like it as I like horseradish and it would overpower the mayo.  However, I think on a BBQ Brisket, I'd still just rather have just BBQ sauce (and lots of it).

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

"Arby's.  We have the meats!!!"

Sweet Baby Ray Barbecue Sauce ....... I don't do beef but love this on turkey.

And now they have rotisserie chicken. Looks like the only thing missing on their menu is lamb.

Respected Contributor

we havnt had an arbys up here in rhode island for over 20 years and it was nice of them.

Honored Contributor

DH is a fast food addict.  Our solution to lessen the calorie load is to split the promotional meals right down the middle.  

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg I think the sweet potato waffle cut fries at Arby's beat the Onion Rings hands down. I hope they keep the sweet potato fries they have me 3 times over.

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain I am very particular but I like the mayo and the barbeque sauce together. The Bb sauce is on the top bun and the mayo on the bottom. Yum !

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain The horsey sauce is great on their brisket.

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain i LIKE TO MIX THE HORSEY SAUCE WITH THE BB QUE SAUCE, AND MIX THE HORSEY SAUCE WITH A LITTLE MAYO , AND SOMETIME ALL BBQ SAUCE. cHANGE IT UP A BIT.