Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess - Hmmmm, I guess we'll see soon enough! I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy that crispy-fluffy potato goodness. We only have drive-through service at all the locations near me (and some delivery companies may have it as an option) during limited hours, though that still covers most of the day and night.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc I'm sorry, it's my fault if they're gone.  I'm the kiss of death for a product.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess - Sadly, I have that same "special power," especially when it comes to food items. Now I fear the potato cakes really are doomed...   Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

My Arbys's has discontinued the onion rings and replaced them with sweet potato waffle fries. Not a sweet potato fan.

Esteemed Contributor

That was a really nice treat for the dads from Arby's. 

I love Arby's and my favorite thing is the Smokehouse Brisket sandwich.  However, I have to tell them to leave off the mayo.  I don't get why you would put mayo on a BBQ sandwich

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

"Arby's.  We have the meats!!!"

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@Icegoddess - Are you sure about the potato cakes? I just had them last week, and they're still listed in the online menu (I just checked when you posted because I LOVE those things!)...

@loriqvc maybe it's a local thing.  We had Arby's this week.  It's still curbside only here and when hubby came home with the bag he said the potato cakes had been discontinued.  

That's because he polished them off when he was driving home. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess Ours has potatoes cakes , they discontiued the onion rings. Those are no great loss to me. Never were that great.

Respected Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain Horsey sauce would be good on the brisket sandwich.

Honored Contributor

Kraft Brown sugar bbq sauce

Kraft Sweet & Spicy

hate mustard, take it away please. One time I was at DQ and told the gal

cheeseburger, onion, no mustard

Yep, that thing was loaded with mustard ! I took it back up to the counter and said "think you got my order wrong I said no mustard" she fried another one.

For some reason Tx area isn't big on onions. I'm onion lover, here, they want to throw those **** dill pickles on you . Neither one of us want a dang sour dill pickle. Anything that has to do with vinegar makes me cough like I'm dying.   Olive Garden douses everything with vinegar, too.