Trusted Contributor
If anyone has an aquasana water filter unit, would you please help? Would anyone know how to reset the unit when it blinks red? I remember when it was presented they talked about it. When there are only 2 in the household, they said to reset once when the light starts blinking. I’ve looked all over & can’t find. Thanks in advance for any help.
Honored Contributor

didn't it come with any directions ?

Most of the time stuff has a little black button that you press and hold for a few seconds and that does a reset.

Might  go to their website and read the FAQ , too.

Honored Contributor
Replace Your Powered Water Filtration System Filter (also known as a Clean Water Machine).
  1. Open top.
  2. Remove filter.
  3. Press reset button.
  4. Drop in new filter.
  5. Replace top.
  6. Flush one cycle and discard water.

go to dot com site

Frequent Contributor

I have this unit.  When the light blinks red, it's time to change the filter.  Once you do this there is a very small push button under the top that you need to push in.  I usually use something pointy to push in.  Reassemble the top onto unit. I had a difficult time first time I had to change the filter. Reset button is hard to find imo.  I had to call their CS and the walked me thru it. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor
Thanks everyone. Going to look again & try to find the button.
Trusted Contributor

Okay that was really easy. The first time hubby was looking at it and focused on the filter and not looking for the reset button. It took a woman's touch. Smiley Happy

Just kidding, thanks again all.  I knew I would find help here. I had gone to their website but didn't have the model # in front of me and there are many models on the aquasana website. If I would've just gone and looked at it, I would've seen the button.

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow, since today is almost gone. It's still before midnight here. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Renata22 Yes I have one. After you remove the slide top you will see a little hole , take a toothpick and push in with the tooth pick and it will reset it.