Respected Contributor

@conlt wrote:

They are so pretty, I would love to have 1 for my Kitchenaide Mixer

Amazon has similar covers for Kitchenaid mixers.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@conlt wrote:

They are so pretty, I would love to have 1 for my Kitchenaide Mixer

Amazon has similar covers for Kitchenaid mixers.

Yes, there are some pretty ones on Amazon. But I appreciated being able to customize and get matching covers for all my appliances. The only other appliance I keep out is my Cuisinart toaster oven/ air fryer/ convection oven unit. I might ask for a matching one for that unit.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy  Very pretty cover.  I also have used Etsy for my Kitchenaid mixer cover.  Vendors are very nice, answer any questions, and seem to have a very nice selection of fabrics and patterns.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I think they are just bea-utiful ! I wish I could trust other product vendors. The Q ought to sell them. I bought 2 kitchen-aid cover from a big variety store for my Ice cream maker. Glad I did when I did, they closed up shop last spring. Completely devasted our whole community.

Respected Contributor

I've never seen anything like this except at a craft show. I missed all of ours lately because of recovering from a couple of pills that almost killed me. I don't know if I will ever get all my strengh back. But I have been trying.But it's only been about 6 months.

Honored Contributor

@froggy.  No, we don't have haboobs but visibility gets so poor, we can't see the 10,300ft mountain across the valley.  Newcomers learn early on to make a dive to close windows when the wind comes up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@froggy.  No, we don't have haboobs but visibility gets so poor, we can't see the 10,300ft mountain across the valley.  Newcomers learn early on to make a dive to close windows when the wind comes up.

@Kachina624I'm south of Tucson and we don't get much of the haboobs but I live near the Asarco copper mine which is responsible for a lot of the dust and dirt. I guess that's the price we pay for having no hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, etc!

Honored Contributor

Ummm no thank you. I surely don't keep any small appliances on my counters cluttering up the area.  All I have is a toaster. These covers are hideous IMO. 

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@ID2  Was that necessary? You could have just said "not for me" or something to that effect and let it drop. Talk about harshing a mellow...SMH

Respected Contributor

@froggy @These are beautiful!  I love birds & blue is my favorite color. These covers would bring a smile to my face each time I’d see them. Enjoy & thanks for sharing. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet