Respected Contributor

There were a couple of posts in another thread a few days ago regarding appliance covers, especially for the Ninja Foodi. I was inspired to search for the cover someone posted a picture of and found a vendor on Etsy who took a custom order and made covers for my two KA mixers and the Foodi. Haven't received them yet the the pictures look great. I'll give a review when I get them.

Covers.jpg

Foodi cover.jpg

Respected Contributor

@froggy   Those are gorgeous!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Surely would improve the appearance of the Foodi.  I have some cute Southwestern fabric and have thought about making some covers myself.  Everything here gets so dusty.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Those covers are so pretty! It's so hard to find ones that aren't downright ugly.

Respected Contributor

They are so pretty, I would love to have 1 for my Kitchenaide Mixer

Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty 🥰

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Surely would improve the appearance of the Foodi.  I have some cute Southwestern fabric and have thought about making some covers myself.  Everything here gets so dusty.

@Kachina624  I think remember seeing that you are in New Mexico? I am in AZ and I'll put my dust up against yours any day! LOL!

I bought some nice quilted fabric for covers a couple of years ago and it is still sitting in the closet. I asked the vendor to make the Foodi cover extra tall because I keep the pressure lid stacked on top of the whole unit and she obliged.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice! A good idea for the Pioneer Woman line at WM to make these in her bright signature floral prints.

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Nice! A good idea for the Pioneer Woman line at WM to make these in her bright signature floral prints.

That's a good idea! I like her colorful prints. However, I have bought one of her tablecloths at WM but it was not very good quality - not as good as the Better Homes and Gardens line.

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU  I am sitting here smiling thinking of the wonderfully retro covers Mom have on the blender and toaster oven

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.