Honored Contributor

Anyone subscribe to Graze???

I have been getting their boxes every week for a few months.

They are delicious, low cal healthy snacks. It's fun to try something new!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone subscribe to Graze???

I see tv ads for graze.com. Just a couple of days ago I checked out this site. certainly looks like a lot of great items to choose from. You can mix it up a lot too - a LOT of things offered that you can pack to grave on.

Honored Contributor

I bring them to work as a little pick me up. Some of the nuts ate great on salads or yogurt too.

I wish they sold larger portions...they have interesting mixes!

Honored Contributor

Yes they do have a lot of great combos - a lot of nuts but I'm not recalling if they offer raw (not roasted, and no salt). I'll have to check again.

Honored Contributor

I did for a while. I really liked them. I only stopped when my credit card expired and I forgot to add my new number. I had them sent to my office and they were a nice treat and sometimes a lifesaver on days someone scheduled meetings in such a way I was never able to get away for lunch.

Frequent Contributor

Recently, I started receiving the boxes and have enjoyed the variety. I think I saw on their site that they are starting a subscription for larger portion bags now too.

Respected Contributor

Yup, I've been a subscriber for 4 or 5 months. I have them delivered to me at work, they make a nice 3pm snack. Having them in my desk drawer keeps me from going to the vending machine. The sizes are tiny but since I'm a gastric bypass girl, the small portions work well for me. My co-workers think the portions are too small to satisfy them.

Contributor

I subscribed for about 6 months but found that once I "liked" an item I kept receiving it and not receiving new snacks to try. I stopped for a while but may try it again, most everything was very good.

Honored Contributor

i got these for my college aged daughters and they enjoyed receiving the snacks. my credit card expired and they stopped sending them of course. i asked them if they wanted to keep getting the boxes and they didnt give me an overwhelming yes, so i did not renew. they keep sending me notices for free boxes if i renew.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Got my first one this week. I was pleased with it. I like that I can ""trash"" the ones I don't like. I loved the rolled oats bars with the lemon yogurt drizzle. I'm thinking of ordering the special chocolate box for Valentine's Day. I love chocolate....