Contributor

Anyone have Ninja Foodi GRILL?

Does anyone have a Ninja Foodi GRILL?  Tell me your thoughts and experience.  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone have Ninja Foodi GRILL?

I've had it since Thanksgiving and so far I love it. I've made burgers and they turned out nice and juicy. Then I make breaded chicken and that turned out great too. 

Occasional Contributor

The week I got my Foodi GRILL, I went out and spent a fortune on a PORTERHOUSE steak, the KING of steaks, and it came out PERFECT !!!

But I do need to mention I spent the extra $$ to buy the Foodi Grill PRO version with the temperature probe, and that cooked the steak by internal temperature and shut off as soon as my steak was medium-rare. The carryover cooking off the grill took it to just under Medium. 

BEST STEAK I EVER ATE !!!!

GREAT investment, I recommend it !!!!

Respected Contributor

I would agree that if you are going to get it, get the version with the temperature probe. I have used mine for steaks, baked potatoes and for air frying. I'm going to do a bone-in pork roast soon. My favorite appliance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the one w/o the probe, didn’t think it was necessary.  If I ever change my mind, I can get a meat thermometer for $20 bucks on Amazon.  So far I’ve made burgers and chicken breasts.  Both were excellent.  Cleanup is easy too.  We gave three Foodi Grills as Christmas gifts and the recipients were very happy.  

Respected Contributor

I'm pondering this now with the free shipping, no probe though.  Is this to big for 2 people though.  Need help with this decision

Respected Contributor

@bopper wrote:

I'm pondering this now with the free shipping, no probe though.  Is this to big for 2 people though.  Need help with this decision

It's not too big for two especially if you want to grill steaks in it. We usually share a Porterhouse and only one of those would fit. You could probnably do 4 strip steaks or chicken breasts. But then if you want it for grilling I would get the one with the probe - I used the probe for our big Porterhouse and it cooked it to perfection.

You can also roast in it and it's not too big for a 4-6 lb roast.

Super Contributor

Santa brought me one for Christmas and I have used it several times already and I absolutely LOVE it!  I have made burgers, steaks, fries, hashbrowns ...etc and everything has come out great.  It is one of the best appliances I have.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

r@bopper wrote:

Other than the fur babies, it’s just DH and I here.  I’m happy to own/use this appliance.  I’m thinking about getting the countertop toaster oven too.  I really like how it can flip up and out if the way when not in use. 

QVC Customer Care