Respected Contributor

The ingredients for A1 Pepper Sauce are:

Tomato Puree (water, Tomato Paste), Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Cracked Black Pepper, Salt, Raisin Paste, Crushed Orange Puree, Spice, Dried Garlic, Caramel Color, Dried Onions, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Xanthan Gum, Celery, Natural Flavor

There are copycat recipes for A1 Steak Sauce that might help with proportions if you wanted to replicate the Pepper Sauce.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt  my friend buys hers from Amazon. Thatś the only Brand she likes.

Honored Contributor

Ok, I heard back from Frito-Lay about me writing them on where is my Lay's salt & pepper chips and Doritos Taco flavored chips. Here is their answer.

Thank you for contacting us.  

We have simplified our production to best meet the current overall demand.  

Because of this, we have temporarily paused the production of Doritos Taco.  
We know that’s disappointing, but rest assured, our plans are to start back production as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I’m mailing a free product coupon to you so that you can enjoy a classic favorite on us!

Respected Contributor

kraft fat free single slices and the same, in shredded cheese.

now, kraft fat free miracle whip!

i'm really annoyed about the miracle whip!!

Honored Contributor

I don't get the Fat Free, but, the original is still going here in Amarillo, Tx

Fat free has more air whipped in it . Saw that on Oprah long time ago. She was on 1 of her many diets and she asked this nutrition person what was the difference and they said "air is incorporated in it to increase the volume.

Don't like mayonaise, too, eggy. Since this **** pandemic you just don't know what will be affected next. Stuff you never dream all of a sudden can't get or discontinued, etc.

I even bought extra bras !