Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's TEA demo

Never mind, they aren't tea. They are just pure chamomile and peppermint leaves. No actual tea is involved which is why they don't get bitter. DUH! I read his site as it has way more information than the HSN site.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/18/2015 Reever said:
On 1/18/2015 willdob3 said:
On 1/18/2015 Nightowlz said:

I was trying to post this & had to reboot my computer. He has a pic of teapots in his refrigerator on his Blog. http://www.wordsonwellness.com/post/2014/09/29/hsnoct2014.aspx They look different then the teapot he was using on his show several mins ago. He has links just above the pic on his blog for a 1.5, 1.0 & a 0.5 liter from Amazon on his blog.

Isn't that neat looking? All labeled and ready to drink. I'll bet Andrew has lots of good things in his fridge.

Andrew strikes me as a Bit of OCD. He is very fastidious and a type A personality. Just seeing that snapshot of his refrigerator confirms my belief.
Yikes, more than a little OCD! I wonder if it's him or her? Reminds me of the TV show "Monk" with everything lined up. They must have a separate refrigeratorr for food, most of the room is being taken up by tea! Wish my fridge was that perfect! ??
Respected Contributor

I don't want the teapots. I just want an invite to have tea with Andrew & Muriel.

Are he and Muriel an item ?

Isn't that his wife? They were both speaking French at the end of one of the programs.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

I am laughing hysterically!!! Several of you are referring to "Muriel" in your posts. I am "Gonnab" - I have posted in this and many other threads. My real name is Muriel and I am French. I rarely watch HSN but know about Andrew. When I read the first thread about Andrew and Muriel, I'm wondering, "How in the world do the posters know my real name? And why are they referring to me and Andrew???" {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Trusted Contributor

I just noticed that the pots are marked in French!
Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 lizzief said:
On 1/18/2015 Nightowlz said:

I was trying to post this & had to reboot my computer. He has a pic of teapots in his refrigerator on his Blog. http://www.wordsonwellness.com/post/2014/09/29/hsnoct2014.aspx They look different then the teapot he was using on his show several mins ago. He has links just above the pic on his blog for a 1.5, 1.0 & a 0.5 liter from Amazon on his blog.

Isn't that neat looking? All labeled and ready to drink. I'll bet Andrew has lots of good things in his fridge.

Andrew strikes me as a Bit of OCD. He is very fastidious and a type A personality. Just seeing that snapshot of his refrigerator confirms my belief.
Yikes, more than a little OCD! I wonder if it's him or her? Reminds me of the TV show "Monk" with everything lined up. They must have a separate refrigeratorr for food, most of the room is being taken up by tea! Wish my fridge was that perfect! ??

I wonder if it's him or her? This is from his blog. LOL!!!

You can see a photo here of the top shelf of our refrigerator with its six tea pots; three of my Green Tea (mornings) and three of my Chamomile and/or Mint Teas (afternoon/evening). Muriel was not too happy that I took up all her “prime refrigerator real estate” – that is, until she started drinking my tea as well.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

He may very well be OCD, but I'm willing to bet that his fridge was tidied up in preparation for the photo, LOL. He probably has a housekeeper too.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I hope Muriel can convince him to ditch that tired blue shirt of his. Surely he must own a blazer, someone of his caliber. His shirts are freshly pressed but that's all he wears! surely a man who has OCD and the view of his refrigerator confirms my suspicion.