Valued Contributor

Anybody try these and did you like them?

TIA...Monke~

Esteemed Contributor

No

Love haddock so ordered the cod few months ago.  They are solid - like a heavy fish. I'm not saying they were bad.....just not for me.  Ate 2 - threw out the balance.

The salmon is exceptional........sweet, flaky and no fishy smell whatsoever.

Respected Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

Anybody try these and did you like them?

TIA...Monke~

I buy them all the time and love them.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

No

Love haddock so ordered the cod few months ago.  They are solid - like a heavy fish. I'm not saying they were bad.....just not for me.  Ate 2 - threw out the balance.

The salmon is exceptional........sweet, flaky and no fishy smell whatsoever.

It must be nice to be able to throw food into the trash at a value of over $50.  Many of us are struggling to make ends meet

Honored Contributor

I live in Wa state so I would never order any seafood from TV--I can get quality, lovely, delicious seafood anytime I want---and prob for way less money too.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I live in Wa state so I would never order any seafood from TV--I can get quality, lovely, delicious seafood anytime I want---and prob for way less money too.

@wagirl  Not everyone lives on the west or east coast or near bodies of water with fresh fish. I don’t understand posts like this.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ---not hard to understand---I can buy premium seafood BECAUSE of where I live---yes I realize not every one lives where I do---not sure what is so confusing. Not insulting anyone just stating a fact.

Contributor

Way too expensive. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anderson Cod Fish?

[ Edited ]

I buy the beer battered cod from either Schwans or Omaha Steaks and they are good. I love the loaded salmon burgers from OS wow really good!

Their steaks are good too but the fish is awesome! I know a lot of people frown on tilapia but I like the herb crusted fish.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I buy the beer battered cod from either Schwans or Omaha Steaks and they are good. I love the loaded salmon burgers from OS wow really good!

Their steaks are good too but the fish is awesome!

We like the Schwan's beer-battered cod also.  Their marinated salmon fillets are pricy, but delicious.