Respected Contributor

On the home page is a new section called Americana Kitchen Inspo.  It features cute and serviceable items all in our beloved red, white and blue colors.

However, while looking at the majority of the items I find they are "imported".   I would love QVC to feature "Made In America" items when celebrating Americana.

QVC sells Fiesta which is made right here in Newell, WV.  Yet no picture is featured. This year Fiesta introduced their new color --Twilight -- which is a perfect shade of blue to go with red and white, yet no mention.

Please QVC!  If we are going to celebrate Americana, let's use some American products.

Honored Contributor

Re: Americana Kitchen Inspo???

@hellodali wrote:

On the home page is a new section called Americana Kitchen Inspo.  It features cute and serviceable items all in our beloved red, white and blue colors.

However, while looking at the majority of the items I find they are "imported".   I would love QVC to feature "Made In America" items when celebrating Americana.

QVC sells Fiesta which is made right here in Newell, WV.  Yet no picture is featured. This year Fiesta introduced their new color --Twilight -- which is a perfect shade of blue to go with red and white, yet no mention.

Please QVC!  If we are going to celebrate Americana, let's use some American products.

@hellodali @Post something about the new Fiesta color going with the red, white and blue theme in the Suggestions. It's a good idea. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Does the canned chicken actually taste like chicken?

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D  It doesn't seem like anyone particularly cares about Americana products being imported.  Nor does anyone but you seem to care about encouraging QVC to try to sell more American made items like Fiesta.  Bottom line is I tried to get opinions and nothing.

Thank you for your response.