Honored Contributor

has been discontinued permanently.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

has been discontinued permanently.

@Imaoldhippie @I can't believe it. Thanks for telling me. I'll use Walmart's version. 

Esteemed Contributor

They did not discontinue "Grocery and Gourmet Foods!"

Just dropped Prime Pantry.

Honored Contributor

I never understood having Pantry and Fresh. If you needed stuff from both, you had to reach two $35 minimums for shipping.

I'm fine with the change, as long as they still have the Pantry options and hopefully on Prime.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I first used Prime Pantry about six weeks ago, maybe a bit longer, and everything I ordered has been out of stock since then. Them shutting it down helps explain that. It was very convenient the one time I was able to use it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 ................nope, most pantry items are long gone.  Grocery items have gone up in price and a lot are bulk buying.  So I will go back to the grocery store for my dry goods.Woman Mad

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I tried it once when it first came out.  Very confusing, everything ha a percentage.  Percentage of what?  Price?  Space in the box?  Gave up, as neither made sense to me.  I'll try a few items in my regular Prime program and see what pops.

Respected Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I tried it once when it first came out.  Very confusing, everything ha a percentage.  Percentage of what?  Price?  Space in the box?  Gave up, as neither made sense to me.  I'll try a few items in my regular Prime program and see what pops.

@depglass 

I was confused too. It took such a long time it wasn't worth it. I order a lot from Amazon but there was something strange about that pantry.