Contributor

Was wondering if you all would give feedback! I've never used Almond Milk before & have to get some. I remember a while back there was a thread about which brands were better tasting but I couldn't find it.

Would you all mind directing me to the better tasting Almond Milk brands? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I use Silk because it's Non-Gmo. I buy the original or light. I need to try the unsweetened. The vanilla has more sugar more calories. I use it in smoothies & cereal when I eat it.

Honored Contributor

I think all almond milk is awful--but that's just me. I use it if I can cover up the taste and texture of it--like in a fruit smoothie.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought and used the Silk unsweetened Almond milk for our Body by Vi protein shakes we made. The shakes tasted great. The almond milk alone tasted okay, light flavor of almonds. Not sure I would ever just drink it or put it in cereal, but it was okay for shakes. It is more expensive though.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

I'm lactose intolerant and have been using unsweetened (not vanilla) Almond Breeze and really like it.

Contributor

We like both Almond Breeze Vanilla no added sugar for cereal,oatmeal and Trader Joes almond milk, both vanilla and plain. We don't drink a glass of it straight up, like you would with cow's milk, not sure how you are planning to use it. It is important to shake it each time, settling occurs and that would affect the taste.

Super Contributor

My favorite is the Whole Foods 365 brand Unsweetened Original Organic Almond Milk. If you need it sweetened you can always add sugar or honey. I use it for gravy, creamy, soups, cereals, lattes, anything I would have prepared with dairy milk.

Trusted Contributor

I really like the Almond/Coconut Breeze (unsweetened)-been using it for a couple of months.

Honored Contributor

I use Silk unsweetened 30 calorie version.

This is fine for cereals and smoothies and is non GMA certified. For that reason alone, I have stopped using cow's milk.

Super Contributor

My daughter uses it in cereal. I can't bring myself to even try it, I think I may gag and vomit.