Respected Contributor

Now thru April 28, All Clad dot com is having their spring sale.  Sale prices plus an extra 20% off.   

Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting!  I just bought an All Clad 10" pan at TJ Maxx and I love it.  I'm gonna check the website Smiley Surprised)

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty MavenI was going to post about my All Clad finds at TJ Maxx.  So far, I've found a roaster, 10-inch skillet, saucepan and stockpot there.  I love this cookware and  am always on the look out for All Clad pieces as I attempt to transition most of my cookware collection to the brand.  

Valued Contributor

Re: All Clad Sale

[ Edited ]

@Trix  -- I'm gonna keep my eye out for more pieces at TJM.  I love my skillet so much, and would love to upgrade some of my older Cooks Essential pieces.  It's a great line, and finding it at deep discount prices is a real prize.  I just saw the All Clad website, and wow!  It's really expensive even with the sale -- and no "easy-pay" ;o)

Respected Contributor

Re: All Clad Sale

[ Edited ]

Another FYI -- in the past I have searched the Internet for promo codes for free shipping and found them, so do check for them.  From my past purchases during their sales, the shipping was a flat rate of $4.99 or $5.99 (I think) which isn't too bad.  I bought their hard anodized non-stick 8, 10 & 12" fry pans and they're great!!!

ETA -- I was leary about purchasing "seconds", but I honestly could not find anything wrong with anything purchased as "seconds."

Respected Contributor

Another FYI -- I finally looked at items in AC's spring sale and was surprised at the prices.  Then it dawned on me this "spring sale" is not their "seconds" sale.  Sorry if I misled anyone.  Yes, some items have sale prices, but I'd wait for the "seconds" sale for much better pricing.  

Valued Contributor

SLT and Williams Sonoma have occasional good sales but the seconds sale is the best.

I have found some Scanpans at Burlington lately and was so impressed with my try me skillet that I got a 2.25 qt saucepan. Between that and my smaller AC weeknight pan, I don’t need anything else on my stovetop.