Honored Contributor

They had the Honeysuckle Turkey Breast (bone-in) today so I picked up 6 of them @ $1.39 per lb. YUM!!! These smaller turkey breasts will fit in the larger Air Fryer. I also think they taste better then the larger turkey breasts.

Wal-Mart had them for $1.78 per lb.

I also picked up pecans, cashews & almonds to make some in the Air Fryer.

I picked up a box of the assorted crepe cookies & a box of the Merci dark chocolates.

Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Have you tasted the Pecan Pralines?  I used to buy them regularly at Trader Joe's.  Heaven!!!!!!!!

The Herbs de Provence stuffing is back.  I will need a few boxes of that for different recipes, including Bacon Fattylicious! 

@HonnyBrown What's Bacon Fattylicious? 

Esteemed Contributor

Night, you stocked up!  I'm waiting patiently for Aldi to get an air fryer.

Your Pecan Pralines are going to disappear in record time.

Bacon Fattyliscious is a Tater Tot dish I make for my kids twice a year.  I usually post the recipe here and it gets some interesting feedback.  The link is the basic recipe.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Frequent Contributor

Made an Aldi run yesterday.

They had cracked pepper marinated Turkey Tenderloins for $5.99. Two in a 30oz pack. I like that they're 2 to a pack. I can slice one and slice the other one later, keeping it fresher.

Never tried them, but got 3 at that price...hope I like em!

Also got 24oz melting chocolate for $2.69. Got one each in chocolate and vanilla.

Can't wait to try them!

Esteemed Contributor

I love their prices!  I can't help but to comparison shop when I go to the major and regional chains.  YUK!

Honored Contributor

I just came from Trader Joe's and got my first Candy Cane JoJoes of the season...but it's not even Thanksgiving yet and I'm still craving pumpkin.

Does anyone know if Aldis still has pumpkin items?

TIA!

Frequent Contributor

When I was there a couple days ago. At the check out lanes they had pumpkin and pecan pies. Didn't catch the price.

Esteemed Contributor

terrier, Aldi still has their Pumpkin Spice products.  A lot of them in every aisle.

I bought some Pumpkin Seed Brittle earlier this week.  I wonder what happened to it.

Esteemed Contributor

For all the bakers and cheesecake makers, Aldi has eggs, cream cheese and 1/3 fat cream cheese for $0.89.  They are advertised in the store, not the circulars.

Super Contributor

I LOVE Aldi, I could totally do a commercial for them.  For those of us who are working class, blue collar, gives us great prices for healthy, (and non healthy  LOL) groceries.  Ate some chicken florentine last night, I bought on a lark, and it was great!  Only 250 calories for one!  It's worth looking around in there.  Happy Shopping!