Super Contributor

The kit is now available item number K45761. On 4 easy pays. I had to call customer service to get the easy pays. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Air fryer accessories kit

@Sherbear1

Thanks for the heads up!

My air fryer came with the rack & skewers. I have never used them now that I think about it.

I couldn't find a pan to fit it for the longest time but I got lucky & found the right size at a thrift store. It doesn't have a handle like this one though, it would be easier to get out with a handle.

This looks like a handy set if you don't already have the pieces. 

Respected Contributor

@Sherbear1 wrote:

The kit is now available item number K45761. On 4 easy pays. I had to call customer service to get the easy pays. 

@Sherbear1   Thanks Sherbear.  CS must have activated the 4-easy pay for it shows online and is accepted.  I got mine, pleased! Thanks again..........

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Sherbear1

Thanks for the heads up!

My air fryer came with the rack & skewers. I have never used them now that I think about it.

I couldn't find a pan to fit it for the longest time but I got lucky & found the right size at a thrift store. It doesn't have a handle like this one though, it would be easier to get out with a handle.

@ChiliPepper I bought a 7" x 2" Fat Daddio pan from Amazon. I use a pair of pliers to get it out of the air fryer. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Sherbear1

Thanks for the heads up!

@ChiliPepper I bought a 7" x 2" Fat Daddio pan from Amazon. I use a pair of pliers to get it out of the air fryer. LOL!!!

@Nightowlz

Ah ha! Pliers! Great idea! Especially if they are the angled type - and with an insulated grip so I don't electrocute myself LOL!

I was trying to use tongs which wasn't working too well.

Thanks for the suggestion!