Honored Contributor

I made a really serious error yesterday.  I didn't change the channel soon enough after some fashion show.

Yesterday .....  I'm sitting here at the computer and I heard the magic words "bacon" and "potato" and turned and looked at what appeared to be Tater Tots wrapped in bacon.

Anway ... I bought the Big Deal Air Fryer.   I have a thing for kitchen gadgets.  That's one reason I don't watch cooking shows.  

Then - I went to Amazon and bought a spray to use for oil. 

This morning it dawned on me .... remember Salad Sprizers?  I was so disappointed when they were discontinued, but for some reason it never dawned on me I could make my own ... until I saw the oil sprayers.  

Honored Contributor

I got an individual air fryer from Nuwave in the clear plastic lid .

If you have a Ninja Foodi you have the air fryer, pressure cooker, bake oven, etc. all together in one unit. Cheaper in the long run.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA  I love kitchen items too.  Hope you enjoy your air fryer as much as I enjoy mine.  Mine is from QVC also.  You know you can cook anything in it that you would cook in your oven.  I'm fixing a steak tonight.  I use mine at least 3 times a week.  Have cooked all kinds of meat/fish, meat loaf, baked potato, even baked 3 cookies for "portion control."   Good for warming food especially a sandwich from a restaurant.  Bread doesn't get soggy like it does in a microwave.  Enjoy!

Regular Contributor
@Daysdee - do you mind sharing which air fryer you have? We are in the market for a new one soon and I’d like to hear your opinion on the one you have. We use it almost every day. When we get this new one, it will be our third.
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee 

I'm watching some YouTube videos .... and drooling ... recipes for all my favorite foods!

Looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

@Bandwife23  My air fryer is from QVC.  It is the Power XL Pro  that Eric sells and I bought it when it was a TSV.  I have had it over one year.   3.5 quart      No problems so far and I use it a lot.  One of the best items I have ever purchased.

Regular Contributor
@Daysdee - That’s the model my brother has and he loves it! He started out with a little 2 quart he found out at retail and immediately knew he had to upgrade in size. He didn’t get his Power XL from the Q, so he didn’t get the extra “goodies,” lol. We had a 5 qt. Cook’s Essentials that we loved, but it died on us. The current one we have(Emeril’s 5 qt) has been a surprising disappointment.
Respected Contributor

i bought the paula dean 8.5 air fryer and we really loved it the i saw the power xl air fryer oven from eric theisen. we like this af even better. it has 3 shelves and its big. we had leftover steak hotdogs french fries and stuffed mushrooms and instead of microwaving i reheated all of it in the air fryer oven and it all came out like when it was first cooked.