Honored Contributor

Presale price is up for the Emeril air fryer.

Go to the big Q up in the upper, upper left corner

S-vi_zps59abd9bf.gif

Valued Contributor

I love my CE 5.3 AF!  I use it everyday, even if just for toast.  I also love bacon made in it (add a little water to keep from smoking), I like to keep cooked bacon in the fridge, so I make a pound at a time in 2 batches every week.  IMHO, every kitchen needs an AF, I rarely use my toaster oven anymore.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

Since I know nothing about air fryers and am in the process of looking to buy, I need all the help I can get.  What is a CE fryer?  I am familiar with the size, just not the name.  Thanks. Woman Frustrated

@chicagoan wrote:

I love my CE 5.3 AF!  I use it everyday, even if just for toast.  I also love bacon made in it (add a little water to keep from smoking), I like to keep cooked bacon in the fridge, so I make a pound at a time in 2 batches every week.  IMHO, every kitchen needs an AF, I rarely use my toaster oven anymore.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Valued Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma...Good morning, CE is QVC's brand "Cooks Essentials".

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for getting back to me...five minutes after I posted it, it dawned on me that it meant Cooks Essentials. :womanembarrassed

@chicagoan wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma...Good morning, CE is QVC's brand "Cooks Essentials".

:

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam