Respected Contributor

Air Fryer on Sale Black Friday

WalMart is having a sale on the Faberware Air Fryer, in their ad, for $39.  Faberware models get good reviews.

Honored Contributor

Re: Air Fryer on Sale Black Friday

If I didn't have one, I would try it.  The one thing you need to take a good look at is the capacity.  I guess it all depends on how many people you're cooking for or if you're thinking of cooking things like a whole chicken.

Respected Contributor

Basket capacity is 2.5L and it says also up to 2 lbs.
Respected Contributor

This alt value should not be empty if you assign primary image

Farberware Air Fryer, White:

• Multi-functional and versatile — for frying, baking, grilling and roasting with little to no oil
  • Great for traditional French fries and onion rings
  • Air frying technology rapidly circulates hot air and provides uniform cooking
  • Cooks steak, roasted potatoes, vegetables and more
  • No oil smell, no splatter, no mess
  • Adjustable temperature control
  • 30-minute timer with auto shut-off
  • 2.5L food basket with nonstick coating
  • Easy-to-clean food basket and basket holder
  • Cool-touch housing and handle
  • Protective plastic cover on food basket release button prevents accidental drop of the food basket holder
  • Recommended cooking capacity up to 2 lbs
  • 1400W
  • Model# 201522
Honored Contributor

I got one of these with my savings catcher rewards. It isn't digital, so not as fancy as some others, however if you just want to do French fries , onion rings etc., it works fine.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It looks nice.  The CE first model was 3.5L.  Things that need to be spread out, like poppers, would be cramped.  Things like fries and onion rings, as stated above, would be fine.

Respected Contributor

That's the same size as the one I have, @Tigriss , and I can easily roast a cornish game hen in mine and more than enough fries, a couple of burgers, veggies, etc.  

Mine's a 1200 watt, and the only thing I'd mention is the higher the wattage the shorter the cook time. 

For that price in a name brand you could hardly go wrong.  I'm really enjoying mine so I hope you'll take the plunge! Woman Happy 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

I am seriously thinking about it, but I need another appliance like I need a hole in the head.