Occasional Visitor

Meredith - Just preordered your airfryer cook book on Amazon.  Have a question about doing bacon in the fryer.  Do you put it in whole and what temp and time setting?

Honored Contributor

@MJV I did a bit of searching on the internet and it looks like you cook bacon at about 390 for at least six minutes (the time will vary based on the thickness and amount of your bacon).

I hope you enjoy your air fryer, I know I do mine . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting, I just preordered her book also! I also found the 7" cake pan on Amazon so I can make my biscuits

Honored Contributor

Re: Air Fryer Recipes

[ Edited ]

I downloaded the Philips Airfryer app with recipes. There was a video there or a link from there cannot remember. Anyways they showed 200 did not say C or F. We assume Celius since the link with video was from Australia. DH looked online & 200°C is 392°F. They cooked for 8-10 mins but it was not done enough for me. I like it crisp. They also just took a pair of tongs & grabbed some bacon & dropped it in the basket. LOL!!! I would say cook it at 400°, set timer for 20 mins, check after 8 mins, shake, cook & shake every couple mins until it's cooked how you like it.

I thought Meredith's Air Fryer cookbook was not going to be available until this fall??? Is she coming out with another one?