Honored Contributor

I have used the basket and I have a wire rack to increase the space. Can I get a 6" round cake pan and use that or a corning ware. I made DH a baked apple and really needed something other than the rack.

Thanks all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Air Fryer Cooking

[ Edited ]

I think I remember reading in the booklets they send, what other dish on that line you can use. My dog's asleep on my feet, so I can't move right now, but even if you go in under the one you bought, it has a whole booklet you can look through on what can be used. @I am still oxox

Contributor

You can use any ovenproof dish in the air fryers if it fits. I prefer making containers out of alliumin foil, then I don't have anything to clean. 

My air fryer is used on a daily base an usually several times a day. 

I cook chicken, fish, meat balls, ground meat patties for my fur baby and myself everyday. 

With the air fryer you are only limited by your imagination. 

Trusted Contributor

I found some 6-inch aluminum cake layer pans from the A that fit into my air fryer beautifully. I use the pans for frittatas, scalloped potatoes, for little cakes and the like. I do spray them with a bit of cooking spray prior to using. 

Target had this size as well, but the last time I was in there, I couldn't find them....hence going to the A for my pans.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox I bought a 7 x 2 Fat Daddio cake pan from Amazon. It also comes in a 6". The 7 x 2 works in the 3.2 qt Cooks Essential AF.

Honored Contributor

I use my air fryer several times a week.  So happy I bought it.